PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT - Entry Level - Technology
Procurement Consultant - Entry Level - IT
Procurement Consultant - Home-Based Contract - £32-45K - Large Bonus - Indirect Procurement - Inclusive Culture
You do not need any previous consulting experience!
This international professional services firm is looking to bring on a hard-working and enthusiastic procurement professional with experience in either IT, Marketing, Transport, and/or Healthcare.
This organisation is now ranked as one of the biggest procurement consultancies in the UK and is paving the foundations for a more established and widely recognised procurement function within the core of the business. Renowned for their inclusive and forward-thinking culture that ensures your contribution is valued, recognised and central to decision making, this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting organisation in a procurement consultant position centred around self-development, excellence, and professionalism. Selling Points…
- This organisation has an outstanding reputation of bringing in employees with no previous consulting experience. The firm provides development plans that will provide you with opportunities to enable personal development that can accelerate your career progression.
- Home-Based Contract:
- Being on a home-based contract, consultants are completely able to manage their day from the comfort of their home. The only expectation is you are required to travel to clients when necessary.
- Inclusive Culture:
- Every employee contributes and adds their uniqueness to the culture of the organisation. It is a supportive environment where everyone from entry to director level is wanting you to succeed.
- Clear evidence of excellent communication skills with a mindset of going beyond expectations and seeking self-development.
- Evidence of industry experience in either IT, Marketing, Transport, and/or Health.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of career experience within consulting in a procurement environment.
- Strong Degree level qualification or equivalent.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: procurement consultant, consultant, procurement, home-based contract - home-based, hybrid working, remote working, flexible working, clients, travel, international firm, global firm, global business, international business, London, soho, IT, technology, transport, healthcare, health, marketing, UK, united kingdom, professional services