Senior Category Manager - Consumer Goods
Role: Global Senior Category Manager - Consumer Goods
Firm: European based Leading Food Manufacturing
Location: West London
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Package
This award winning European leading food manufacturer are looking for a Senior Category Lead, Consumer Goods. They were founded over 100 years ago and now have an annual turnover of £200+ billion - this role will be based in West London with a view to be in the office 2 days a week max. This organization are based within Europe but have a global scope, working with tier 1 suppliers for their vast portfolio of consumer goods.
Sustainability, Diversity and Inclusion
With a global footprint they have a clear and outlined sustainability plan for the business. By 2050 they have a goal of being net zero and by expanding their use of renewable energy, helping more local farmers, and working to eliminate deforestation. They also are passionate to create an inclusive and equal work place. Currently 42% of their managers and associates are women, and they will continue to empower women and do more to build a better future for women in business.
- With their vast range of consumer foods, you will be focused on working with suppliers across the APAC, EMEA and AMER regions. You will assess these suppliers on performance and hitting KPI's. Look at any contracts with need revaluating and negotiating.
- You will be accountable for the supplier operational issues and communication issues.
- The consumer goods category strategy will be lead by the successful candidate and presented to the Head of Procurement and then rolled out.
Key Experience & Backgrounds:
- Industry experience either within; FMCG, food / beverage, pharmaceutical, or retail
- Successful background with supplier relationship management, contracts management, contracts negotiation
- Experience with financial or spend analysis
- Experience within a category management position or sourcing positions
- Line management experience
If you would like to hear more about this role then please reach out to Tabitha on JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk and she will be happy to speak in more detail.
Keys words: procurement, sourcing, category management, procurement manager, consumer goods, FMCG, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, retail, London, supplier, supplier management, SRM, category strategy, MCIPS, CIPS, spend analysis, EMEA, APAC, AMER.