Global Category Manager - IT & Technology
Global Category Manager - IT & Technology -Global Retail Giant- £60k - £70k + Bonus + Car + Share scheme + Benefits - North London
Iconic retail brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. My client is highly renowned for their agile company culture and excellent procurement function with a team that spans across 3 continents. Working with stakeholder across EMEA, US, Australia & Canada this truly global role in a growing organisation.
This could be a fantastic career move for aspiring indirect procurement professionals who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of unprecedented growth and change.
Global Category Manager - IT role profile: -
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the IT category across hardware, software & telecoms spend
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Excellent background within IT Procurement
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain internal buy-in, in an organisation renowned for its excellent company culture
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
This is a standout opportunity for an accomplished IT Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered industry leader and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Indirect, London, Watford, Milton Keynes, Global, Strategic Sourcing, IT, Hardware, Software, Technology, Global Category Manager, Procurement