Procurement Category Manager - IT/Telecoms
Global Procurement Manager - Telecoms and Networks - Leading Technology Giant - FTSE 100 business - Remote working - £60-70k + package
One of my key clients is a industry leading technology firm, renowned for its innovation and best in class services. Due to a promotion within the team they are now looking for a highly driven and experienced procurement professional with a background in Telecoms and Networks. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the €60M+ of Telecoms Services spend and some of the largest global telecoms agreements for Networks, Mobile & Internet, Video & Voice Conferencing and more.
Working with some of the major players in the games, you will be the focal point of contact for suppliers such as Orange, Vodaphone, BT and others.
You will be joining an award winning procurement function surrounded by highly talented IT procurement professionals, with progression and career development plans made upon your arrival. The successful candidate will have bountiful opportunities to challenge and develop into higher levels within the business.
To be successful at the Global Telecoms Services Procurement Specialist you should have at least the following skills and experience:-
- A proven track record of leading strategic sourcing projects for telecoms services such as mobile networks, video conferencing, internet services and more
- Experience in leading multi-national negotiations to leverage the scale of a global business
- Excellent communication skills in English to translate business stakeholder's needs into commercial agreements
- Provide subject matter expertise of telecoms services to internal stakeholders in order to deliver best value to business needs
- Deliver continuous improvement to the telecoms services category by optimizing existing contracts and supplier relationships
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has just announced fantastic Q3 growth figures, continuing its consistent growth in recent years. You will have the opportunity to be the global subject matter expert for Telecoms Services, coordinating a large team of local buyers across more than 40 countries, to deliver optimal value to the organization.
Contact Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org