SENIOR PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT - IT/Technology/Telecoms
SENIOR PROCURMENT CONSULTANT - IT/Technology/Telecoms
Senior Consultant - Consulting firm - Tailored Training Packages - Procurement - Home-based Contracts - £45-60K - Broad Range of Industries.
One of the fastest growing professional services firms is investing deeply into its procurement division and is in need of a driven and enthusiastic senior procurement consultant to join their award-winning team. Renowned for their family-oriented culture that ensures your contribution is valued, recognised and central to decision making, this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting organisation in a senior procurement consultant position centred around self-development and outstanding performance. As a senior procurement consultant, you will consistently…
- Take ownership and use initiative to adhere to the company's high standards:
Whilst supporting and working alongside the Senior Consultants, use procurement specialist practices across a range of divisions including manufacturing, automotive and, aerospace and defence. You will be expected to make recommendations and manage project plans through a means of critical path activities to deliver projects in the most efficient way.
- Use flexibility and mobility in your working to travel to clients:
Being on a home-based contract, consultants are completely able to manage their day from the comfort of their home. The only expectation is you are required to travel to clients when necessary. You will be expected to plan and attend workshops to capture the clients' requirements.
- Take part in consistent training programs:
The client provides tailored development plans that will provide you will opportunities to enable personal development that can accelerate your career progression.
- Clear evidence of excellent communication skills with a mindset of going beyond expectations and seeking self-development.
- Clear evidence of previous experience in consulting and professional services category roles - showing evidence of considerable self-development through your procurement career.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Strong Degree level in business, engineering, IT, mathematics, science, or economics related discipline.
- CIPS qualification is preferred but not essential.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Senior Procurement Consultant, procurement, category procurement, Procurement consultant, consultancy, consulting, category management, UK firm, stakeholder management, stakeholder relationship management, stakeholder relations, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, defence, telecoms, technology, SRM, London, Reading, Brighton, Winchester, Croydon, Watford, Luton, West London, Oxford, Slough.