Strategic Sourcing Manager - FTSE 100 Healthcare Firm
Role: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Firm: FTSE100 Healthcare Firm
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This FTSE 100 global health care organisation are looking to expand their UK office and bring in multiple strategic sourcing managers. This firm provide healthcare solutions to over 200 million people per year, providing a vision of a value-based system that provides compassionate and equitable care. On a sustainability front procurement have a strict strategies in place to work with the company sustainability ambition. In the last decade they have spent over £3B working with diverse suppliers to work towards goals.
- You will be responsible for a specific line of healthcare products within the vast portfolio. With your specific category you will work with existing international suppliers, checking on performance (KPI's), continuously renewing contracts, conducting negotiations and maintaining solid, professional relationships.
- When new products come to market, you will then be responsible for scoping the international market, strategically sourcing new suppliers for the product base, and conducting full supplier onboarding from there.
- With a huge view on sustainability you will work closely with directors, C-suite stakeholders and the head of procurement on strategy to ensure your category will run in line with the business objectives and sustainability objectives.
- Their will be line management required, so they look for someone who has experience with this or is ambition to take that step in their career.
Experience required / desired:
- Previous experience within a strategic sourcing role or buyer/purchasing role - ideally within industries such as retail, food and beverage, FMCG, health care or pharmaceutical
- Well experienced within strategic, and commercial procurement
- Proven success in supplier relationship management, contract management, and contracts negotiation
- Directs procurement experience
- Line management experience ideally
If you would like to hear more on the role and you think you'd be a good fit then please send an email to Tabitha via email (JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk) and she will be in touch.
Key words: procurement, strategic sourcing, strategy, healthcare, FTSE 100, strategic procurement, sourcing, pharmaceutical, FMCG, retail, food and beverage, procurement management, category manager, buyer, senior buyer, purchasing, CIPS, MCIPS, London, City of London