Procurement Manager - £65,000 + package - N.London (hybrid)
An exciting procurement opportunity to work with a leading global tech firm pioneering digital transformation. This organisation is looking for an innovative individual who is able to drive procurement strategy, covering areas of supplier selection, onboarding and management, contract negotiation and management, providing cost-benefit analysis, and risk assessment. This procurement opportunity reports to the Senior Procurement Manager who will support you in personal development and professional progression. You will be given the freedom to initiate and drive strategic end to end procurement processes across a range of indirect categories whilst networking with senior stakeholders and having the opportunity to weigh in on deciding the organisations priorities, initiatives, and new measures.
This procurement opportunity offers a great base salary of £65,000 and competitive package, with offices based in North London and flexible working of 1 day a week in the office and 4 days remote.
Key Skills + Responsibilities:
- Experience of working within a procurement management role.
- Proven track record of effective contract negotiation and management, and cultivating strong and trusted supplier and stakeholder relationships.
- A team player with expertise in complex and demanding surroundings, knowing the effects of procurement on contractual terms and commercials.
- Make certain that the organisation complies to established procurement regulations, guidelines, and procedures, and build innovative controls, while conducting evaluations of current contracts with vendors to confirm ongoing cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for developing the procurement strategy and working procedures, as well as commercial procurement functionality, collaborating with high ranking shareholders.
- You will be in full control of negotiating and identifying necessary industry objectives to drive consistent enhancements in co - ordination with wider procurement key targets.
This rewarding and competitive procurement role would be perfectly suited to a dynamic, and innovative individual with a background in procurement management! If that sounds like you, please apply by sending a copy of your CV to Matilda at email@example.com
Key words: Procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, supplier assurance, supplier relationship management, governance, legal, legal services, stakeholder management, SRM, policy, documentation, strategy, Management, Supply Chain, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Operations, Commercial Operations, FMCG, FTSE 100, Packaging, Direct spend, Direct procurement, Raw materials, Construction, IT, Technology, Software, FM, Facilities Management, home working, remote options, Berkshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Slough, Kent, London, Central London, Hertfordshire, North West London, London Remote, UK Wide