Indirect Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading
Indirect Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading Organisation / London / Flexible Working / Career Progression / £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you an up and coming procurement professional seeking a globally renowned organization to further your procurement expertise and have the ability to develop? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
Due to an internal promotion this industry-leading organization is seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its best-in-class procurement function as an Indirect Procurement Manager. You will be responsible for driving strategic procurement activities across the end-to-end procurement function across various indirect procurement categories, from IT procurement to Marketing procurement.
You will also have full ownership of the negotiation of high-value procurement contracts thus enabling you to further your end to end contract management abilities. This organization prides itself on providing an employee-centric working environment where work life balance is promoted.
Indirect Procurement Manager responsibilities…
- Drive procurement strategy across the end-to-end procurement function within the indirect procurement space covering various categories, including but not limited to, IT procurement, Marketing procurement and Professional Services procurement
- Lead high-profile and high-value contract negotiations, including managing the full contract management process, from supplier selection to contract award; facilitated through excellent stakeholder management
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities; from early supplier engagement and supporting the negotiation of robust contracts to strategic sourcing and value optimization
Indirect Procurement Manager requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success within the indirect procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding contract negotiation, strategic sourcing and stakeholder relationship management
- Desire to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect procurement, procurement category manager, IT procurement, Marketing procurement, Professional Services procurement, procurement contract negotiation, SRM, stakeholder relationship management, purchasing, generalist, London