Senior IT Buyer - FTSE 250 Financial Services Firm
Senior IT Buyer - FTSE 250 Financial Services Firm - London / Hybrid - £40,000 - £50,000 + Package - Fast Progression - Senior level Exposure - Contact, Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading financial services firm is seeking a hard-working, ambitious IT Buyer who takes real pride in their work to join their best in class Procurement function, working out of their prestigious London offices.
The initial role will have the successful Buyer working alongside senior members of the Procurement team and reporting directly into the Head of Procurement in a role that is geared towards progression within 12-18 months. As such, your role will have you learning directly from an established team of procurement professionals, but will also offer the autonomy to demonstrate your own ability whilst taking on more responsibility for new categories in the UK and Globally.
Key Skills & Experience Sought:
- Bachelor's degree or above from a leading university, ideally with a 2:1, 1st class degree or equivalent
- Experience within a buyer position, and with IT buying experience.
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools (this can be gained at university)
- Some previous purchasing / procurement experience would be ideal, which could be gained in a post graduate procurement buyer role or as part of a work placement etc
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career in procurement
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Strategic Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Tactical Procurement, MCIPS, CIPS, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholders, Purchasing, Europe, EMEA, IT Procurement, Head of Procurement, Purchasing, Buyer, Global Procurement, IT Buyer, IT Purchasing, Senior Buyer