Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Package
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Procurement, Category management
- Job Level
- Consultant, Manager
- Healthcare, Information Technology, Production & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager - Leading Pharmaceutical - London (Hybrid) - £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Excellent Package
One of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the world seeks a Senior Technology Procurement Manager to join their best-in-class procurement function that looks after their procurement strategy globally!
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the most reputable companies in the pharmaceutical world. They are an organisation that truly sees the value that procurement can bring to the table, so much so, that even though procurement is not mandated, functions across the business want to use procurement as their first port of call! This means that in this role, you will have excellent buy-in from the wider business allowing you to have autonomy over the value you can add!
As the Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager you will look after over $200 million of technology spend across all sub-categories in the IT procurement sphere including but not limited to Infrastructure, Networks and Applications. And with the organisation having offices on every continent, you will be managing the procurement of these IT sub-categories across a truly global remit!
The pharmaceutical are also famed for their inclusive and collaborative culture that can be found across all the business functions, and this is especially embodied by the procurement team. A team that is made up of procurement professionals from multiple cultures and backgrounds, and one that has excellent retention rates due to the positive working and social culture.
If you are an IT Procurement professional wanting to join an organisation that combines an excellent brand and a world-renowned working culture then look no further, this is the role for you!
Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager, required background:-
- End to end IT Procurement experience, ideally having looked after £multi-million spends across the Infrastructure, Networks, and Applications sub-categories
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip environment where you have worked with Tier 1 IT suppliers is beneficial but not essential
- Strong contract management skills are a must; the ability to assess risk, amend and negotiate key supplier contracts
- Excellent communication skills, this function believe procurement to be relationship focused so you will be building long-term professional connections with multiple senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong academic record with CIPS qualification is beneficial but not essential
If you feel you fit the above criteria or just want to find out more about the position, then please apply directly through this page or send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: Procurement, IT Procurement, Infrastructure Procurement, Networks Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, IT Sourcing, Procurement Manager, Senior Procurement Manager, Global Procurement Manager, Global, EMEA, APAC, Americas, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, FMCG, Financial Services, Professional Services, Hybrid, UK, London
Bramwith Consulting is a specialist Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Agency. Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert