Senior Indirect IT Procurement Specialist / FinTech
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP55000 - GBP63000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Manager, Specialist
- Banking,Finance and Insurance, Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Specialist /Industry-Leading FinTech Organisation / Leeds / Flexible Working / £55,000 - £63,000 + benefits inc. Bonus
Are you a passionate procurement professional seeking an employee-centric working environment to further your procurement abilities? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This industry-leading FinTech Organisation is undergoing a time of significant growth and is therefore seeking a Senior Indirect IT Procurement Specialist to join the team. You will be working with an excellent company environment working alongside extremely personable and capable individuals whereby your individual development is prioritized.
During this position you will be responsible for devising effective procurement strategy across the cradle to grey procurement function within the indirect IT procurement space covering a range of sub-categories, from software and hardware to cloud and data centers.
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Specialist responsibilities…
- Take lead on creation, implementation and management of indirect IT procurement strategy across the end-to-end procurement function
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities; from strategic sourcing and negotiation to contract management and vendor management
- Continuously identify areas for improvement across the function and suggest creative ways to improve overall efficiency and ensure best practice procurement processes are maintained
- Become a trusted business partner within the organization through excellent collaboration and stakeholder relationship management
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Specialist requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success within the indirect IT procurement space in relation to various sub-categories, such as software and infrastructure procurement
- Strong skills surrounding strategic procurement, negotiation and stakeholder engagement
- Past experience within the financial services space is beneficial but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, procurement specialist, procurement category manager, indirect procurement, IT procurement, tech procurement, technology, software procurement, hardware procurement, infrastructure procurement, data centres procurement, cloud procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, project procurement
Bramwith Consulting is a specialist Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Agency. Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert