PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS SPECILAIST
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP30000 - GBP43000 per annum +
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS SPECILAIST
Procurement Operations Specialist - Global Law Firm - £35-43K - London - Greenfield - Hybrid Working - Vendor Management - System Implementation - Training Programs - Progression Opportunities - End-to-End Procurement
Contact: Tom - jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This multinational law firm is looking for an energetic and hardworking procurement professional to join their rapidly growing procurement function. You will be working the full end-to-end procurement process and contribute to the continuous success the team has achieved in delivering sustainable supplier relationships and efficient operations. The procurement team are looking for someone that can work in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to change - being able to grow with the development of the function is essential. This role offers flexible working, a thorough training program, and a clear progressive pathway.
You will be reporting into the Global Procurement Operations Manager and support the management team with raising purchase orders and conducting monthly reports on the function's spend analysis. Management of low value RFQ's will be a routine task as well as vendor negotiations to ensure cost efficiencies. Being supplier-facing requires you to sustain and develop relationships at the vendor base whilst updating the vendor data system, and leading risk assessments. Other tasks include…
- Assisting supplier KPI's.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics to track efficiencies.
- Support category managers with projects and RFP's if necessary.
- Maintain continuous improvement across the vendor base.
- Develop and refine purchasing processes.
- Get involved in system implementation.
- Ability to work across multiple sub-categories and projects.
- Evidence of managing end-to-end procurement and supplier management.
- Experience in delivering successful negotiations.
- Being proficient at building relationships with suppliers.
- Clear ability to analyze data and make interpretations.
- Excellent IT & numeracy skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- CIPS qualification is desirable.
Procurement, operations, procurement operations, specialist procurement specialist, law, global law firm, purchase orders, vendor management, supplier negotiations, spend analysis, system implementation, end-to-end procurement, RFP, RFQ, CIPS, risk assessments, promotion, progressive pathway, IT, hybrid working, sourcing, London, aldgate, essex, reading, oxford, Cambridge, brighton, Croydon.
Bramwith Consulting is a specialist Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Agency. Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert