IT Procurement Manager / Global Fintech
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annum +
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Manager, Specialist
- Banking,Finance and Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT Procurement Category Manager - Leading Global Fintech - London + remote & hybrid working - £65-70k + bonus
This market leading global fintech firm, who boasted over $1bn in revenue in 2020, is looking to as part of major investment into their global procurement team, hire a Procurement Category Manager to lead their integral data services, risk and compliance categories within their IT category team.
This organisation has over 20 years of experience within their respective field and a highly credible and exciting journey behind them, for example listed on the FTSE in 2017 and recently listed on the US stock exchange in 2021 following a high-profile merger.
Within this role you will get the opportunity to strategically define this category, including building and implementing strategy, execute sourcing initiatives and act as the relationship owner for the business. As a regulated organisation, this category is by far one of their most trusted and important, making this opportunity not only one of strategic importance, but one that will allow the individual to imbed themselves with a senior stakeholder group and grow their brand and representation at a senior level, ideal for progression opportunities.
If you feel this opportunity is for, please read over the responsibilities and requirements below and apply with a copy of your cv direct to George at Bramwith Consulting on firstname.lastname@example.org
The IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio across the IT category of circa £20 Million, including data services, risk and compliance categories
- Engage in the full IT portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive saving initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders all over the world
Required Background for the Procurement Project Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement experience within a financially regulated environment
- Experience of supporting on Saas, software, data services and/or risk & compliance tools is required
- Degree level education and CIPS / MCIPS is preferred however not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to George at email@example.com
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, indirect procurement, indirects, London, Central London, Remote Working, Flexible Working, central London
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert