Global Category Manager - IT & Technology
- Bramwith Consulting
- Milton Keynes
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + + Car & Benefits
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Global Category Manager - IT & Technology -Global Retail Giant- £60k - £70k + Bonus + Car + Share scheme + Benefits - North London
Iconic retail brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. My client is highly renowned for their agile company culture and excellent procurement function with a team that spans across 3 continents. Working with stakeholder across EMEA, US, Australia & Canada this truly global role in a growing organisation.
This could be a fantastic career move for aspiring indirect procurement professionals who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of unprecedented growth and change.
Global Category Manager - IT role profile: -
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the IT category across hardware, software & telecoms spend
- Lead a global automation intelligence programme with visibility at board level, working closely with cross-functional stakeholder groups to ensure effective implementation
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Excellent background within IT Procurement
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain internal buy-in, in an organisation renowned for its excellent company culture
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
This is a standout opportunity for an accomplished IT Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered industry leader and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Indirect, London, Watford, Milton Keynes, Global, Strategic Sourcing, IT, Hardware, Software, Technology, Global Category Manager, Procurement, Automation
Bramwith Consulting is a specialist Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Agency. Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert