Procurement Manager - HR Services
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum +
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Procurement, Category management
- Job Level
- Manager, Specialist
- Contract Type
- Interim, contract and temporary
- Full Time
Procurement Manager - HR Services (Health, Insurance, Benefits) - 12-Month Contract
Global Industry Leader in Professional Services
Salary - £60k-£70k All-In
Location - Flexible base across the UK
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This world-leading professional services organization is looking for a specialist procurement professional to join its indirect procurement team to provide support in the HR Services category. You will be working alongside a Category Director who will provide you with guidance and leadership throughout the length of the contract but also offer you a significant amount of autonomy to manage your own work and deliver on projects.
The organization is going through a period of growth and transformation to deliver more structure and maturity to the global indirect procurement function and is busier than ever with a volume of projects coming in from across the business.
As the Procurement Manager, you will be looking after an HR Services portfolio worth £30m+, comprised of Employee Benefits, Health & Insurance for the UK & Ireland region.
As the Procurement Manager for HR Services your responsibilities will include:-
- Development of regional sourcing and category strategy in line with the global strategy that delivers the best value to the UK& market
- Lead end-to-end sourcing activities in your category area of benefits, health, and insurance, following the business procurement policy
- Provide category expertise to your internal business stakeholders to manage expectations and share market knowledge
- Work to minimize contractual risk with all suppliers through detailed contract management and supplier relationships management
- Work to improve and develop long-term partnerships and relationships with key suppliers
The ideal candidate for this role will bring a level of subject matter expertise in indirect procurement, preferably within the HR and professional services to be able to hit the ground running and deliver immediate impact from day one and throughout the 12-month project.
You will be joining a high-performing team within a world-leading brand that will be able to offer you an exceptional opportunity for development in the short term.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting global brand and gain valuable experience within a global procurement team, then apply now via the link above or by sending your CV directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Bramwith Consulting is a specialist Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Agency. Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert