Senior Procurement Analyst - Lead Professional Services Firm
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum +
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Buying, Category management
- Job Level
- Buyer, Consultant
- Banking,Finance and Insurance, Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: Senior Procurement Analyst - Infrastructure, Telecoms, IT Services
Firm: Top 10 UK Professional Services Firm
Location: London / Hybrid Working
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Package
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This top 10 professional services firm are looking to add a Senior Procurement Analyst (Telecoms, Infrastructure, IT Services) to their London city office. This role would sit in an integral part of the core business. They are looking for the ideal candidate to join them on leading and coordinating developing and executing contracts.
The difference you'll make:
- Within the function you will provide a multitude of procurement approaches such as tactical, strategic, complex, high-volume, high-risk, route to savings/contract, buying channels and sourcing to contract/pay.
- Support the teams category manager with your knowledge on market and supplier intelligence and spend analysis in order to create the category plans for the IT category - thus being software, hardware, networks, infrastructure, telecoms and IT services.
- Self-assured, sufficient and inquisitive - whilst providing and utilising previous experience they love people who still want to learn and develop - asking questions and being curious.
- Procurement documentation; drafting and issuing RFX documentation, bid analysis, negotiating contractual and commercial terms and preparing approval recommendations.
- Continuously work with stakeholders and supplier - creating good, professional relationships.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years procurement experience - strategic & tactical procurement
- Good hand on procurement experience - tendering, strategic sourcing, strategy/methodology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Show good verbal and written communication skills.
- CIPS qualified / in training / equivalent.
Should you wish to hear more on this role or if it is of interest to you then please send over an email to Tabitha on JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, analyst, procurement analyst, buyer, senior buyer, IT procurement, technology procurement, digital procurement, software, hardware, infrastructure, IT services, tactical procurement, strategic procurement, strategic sourcing, RFP, RFQ, London, City of London, professional services, financial services, CIPS
Bramwith Consulting is a specialist Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Agency. Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert