Global Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Best-in-Class
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus & Car Allowance
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Global Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Best-in-Class Retail Organisation / London / Rapid Career Progression / Flexible Working / £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits inc. Bonus + Car Allowance
This industry-leading Retail organization is seeking a global indirect procurement category manager to join its team due to an internal promotion. During this dynamic role you will be responsible for devising, implementing and managing effective procurement strategy on a global scale and across the indirect procurement space.
You will be working within an organization whereby your individual development is prioritized through provision of tailor made pathways for progression and coupled with promoting work-life balance, this company truly offers an employee-centric working environment.
Global Indirect Procurement Category Manager responsibilities…
- Effectively execute global, international and national category plans across the end-to-end procurement function within the indirect procurement space facilitated through strong collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the commercial elements of supplier relationships through effective vendor management as well as ensuring implementation of appropriate contractual terms
- Continuously identify areas for improvement across varying procurement category initiatives to provide innovative solutions and maintain best practice procurement approaches
Global Indirect Procurement Category Manager requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success within the indirect procurement space across varying categories such as FM procurement, Utilities procurement and Professional Services procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management, vendor management and tendering
- Past global exposure is beneficial but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, procurement category manager, indirect procurement, generalist procurement, FM procurement, Facilities procurement, Utilities procurement, energy procurement, Professional services procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, international
Bramwith Consulting is a specialist Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Agency. Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert