Senior Management Opportunities
- City of London Corporation
- London (City of), London (Greater)
- From £51,100 to c.£150,000
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Contracts, Logistics, Operations, Procurement, Supply chain
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP / CPO, Executive / Officer, Manager, Specialist, Senior Executive / Officer
- Construction, Management & Executive, Manufacturing, Production & Operations, Retail, Transport
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Help shape the future of London’s Historic Food Markets
We have embarked on a major transformation strategy to ensure London’s historic markets at Billingsgate and Smithfield are fit for the 21st century. Their relocation will help us provide the infrastructure London requires to feed itself for the next 60 years plus.
The Markets Co-Location Programme is one of the most complex schemes the Corporation has taken on in a generation. It will deliver transformative investment into the Dagenham Dock area, create better trading conditions for everyone and help meet the City of London Corporation’s Net Zero targets. It also allows us to reinvigorate our current sites to benefit the whole of London.
This major undertaking, involving numerous internal and external stakeholders, tenants and Parliament, requires the expertise of a wide range of specialists.
We have a range of unique and fascinating management and senior management roles for experts in wholesale production, property management, logistics, supply chain and operations.
If you would like to play your part in the history of the City of London, find out more about the project and available roles by visiting https://wholesalemarkets.co.uk/job-opportunities/
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert