GREENFIELD PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- Bramwith Consulting
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- Non CIPS member
GREENFIELD PROCUREMENT MANAGER - Subcontracts Construction - £50,000-£60,000 + Car + Bonus + Shares + Package – Location: Manchester
One of the nation’s leading construction organisation is investing heavily in its Strategic Procurement Hub, and due to an influx of major £ Multi-Million projects they are in need of Construction and Infrastructure Procurement advisors to join their award winning team. As well as a challenging project oriented environment, the Construction and Infrastructure Procurement roles will enjoy bringing strategic leadership and vision to improve the nation infrastructure.
As Construction Subcontracts Procurement Manager you will:-
- Spearhead complex sourcing projects across the Construction & Infrastructure procurement categories, utilising your experience of JCT / NEC3
- Develop senior stakeholder relationships, expanding procurement’s involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas
- Use your deep knowledge of sourcing and/or category management processes to drive transformational change and improvement
- Manage & mentor more junior procurement specialists in best-practice sourcing
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Degree, Prince 2 & MCIPS qualifications (preferable not essential)
- Significant experience in Infrastructure & Construction procurement categories, with specialist knowledge of either JCT or NEC3
If you are at the stage in your career where you need to be pushed beyond your comfort zone within one of the most influential blue chip firms worldwide, then this is an opportunity not to miss. This blue chip company provides top training to ensure that you excel within procurement construction and infrastructure and there will be exciting opportunities for working overseas.
If you are interested, please send across an updated word version of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert