Junior Operational Buyer
- Bramwith Consulting
- EUR40000.00 - EUR45000.00 per annum + Benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Buying, Procurement
- Job Level
- Buyer, Specialist
- Human Resources, Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Junior Operational Buyer
- Salary -€40,000 -€45,000 + Benefits
- Location - Paris, Fr
- Apply to Kyle Smith - Jobsks@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic opportunity to highlight your procurement skills? Look no further! A global leader in technology, is seeking a talented Junior Operational Buyer with procurement experience in the Professional services category to join their French Procurement Department.
As the Junior Operational Buyer, you will play a pivotal role in implementing and enforcing the company's procurement strategy. You will negotiate with suppliers on a Time & Material basis, generating significant cost savings and cost avoidance. You will also be responsible for managing subcontracting requests and renewals of services, as well as identifying leverage to achieve efficiency. This procurement opportunity allows you to propel your career, building your global reach by working closely with various regional teams.
Essential Competencies for the Junior Operational Buyer:
- Prior experience in a procurement position (ideally with exposure in the Professional Services)
- Tenacity, responsiveness, effective communication skills, as well as proven ability to execute and meet commitments Highly organise with great time management to efficiently manage the supplier volume Ability to manage the various demands of multiple stakeholders Must be fluent in French to effectively manage the responsibilities of the team and the can manage projects and cooperate with multiple stakeholders at all levels Must hold the right to work in France
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multicultural organization that values its people and is at the forefront of innovation. With over 300,000 employees in over 50 countries, our client offers unparalleled opportunities for growth and career development. Do not miss this chance to take your procurement career to the next level - apply now!
How to Apply Junior Operational Buyer:
Kindly email your latest English CV to JobsKS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or Via the Apply button.
Key Words: Buyer, Procurement, Specialist Procurement, Buyer, Strategic buyer, HR, Professional Services, Paris, Madrid, Benefits, Salary, sustainability, Global, Negotiation, Strategic Procurement, IT Procurement, HR procurement, Professional services Procurement, Operational buyer
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert