IT Procurement Category Manager
- Bramwith Consulting
- EUR80000 - EUR90000 per annum + 13th month + 8% Holiday Allowance
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Manager, Specialist
- Banking,Finance and Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
IT Procurement Category Manager - Global Financial Services Institution
Location - Amsterdam, NL; Comprehensive Relocation Support Provided for EU Candidates
Salary - €80k-€90k base + Bonuses & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This highly recognized global business in the financial services sector is looking for an experienced IT Procurement subject matter expert to join its team in the Group HQ in Amsterdam. Reporting to the Head of IT Procurement, you will be joining an experienced team of Strategic Buyers and Category Managers who together manage more than €500M in IT Services, Hardware, Software, and Infrastructure.
Procurement has been gaining significant territory in the organization in recent years and has been involved in larger and more strategic projects, delivering an important IT Procurement Transformation and Digitalisation program to improve processes, policy, and compliance whilst driving a more robust sustainability agenda.
The IT Procurement Category Manager would be joining the team with the aim of further increasing procurement's maturity and visibility across the group. You will play a key role in building strong internal relationships with key stakeholders to increase procurement's reputation as a critical value-added partner.
Further responsibilities of the IT Procurement Category Manager would include:-
- Providing industry expertise in IT procurement and how to deliver complex transformation and change projects in a highly regulated industry
- Provide leadership and guidance to your IT procurement colleagues, helping to increase the professionalism and strategic impact of the team
- Develop and implement highly strategic IT category management plans to gain the confidence and trust of your internal customers
- Challenge the business on existing processes and ways of working to demonstrate how procurement can deliver more efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Create a healthy environment of collaboration and knowledge sharing within the IT Procurement team and wider internal stakeholder base at the Global HQ and international offices
If you are an IT Procurement professional with experience working in a highly regulated industry like Finance, Banking, or Pharmaceutical and looking to join an environment that is as challenging as it is rewarding then this opportunity will be a great match for you. You will be joining a highly qualified team of professionals in a company that prides itself in its career development opportunities that could offer you opportunities to further your career around the world.
If you wish to be part of an exciting global brand in an IT Procurement department that is making big waves throughout the organization, then apply now. Please send your CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or follow the "Apply" link above.
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert