As the Commercial Lead ICT for the organisation, you will report to the Manager, Commercial ICT. The purpose of the role is to drive value for money for the organisation by developing and implementing commercial strategies across the procurement lifecycle (plan, source, manage), by leading and managing key ICT category and procurement initiatives for the department. Brilliant opportunity to develop skills in the growth category of ICT, and/or increase experience in category by working in an international location.
About the role
- Supporting and leading development of category management across key ICT spend segments
- Providing robust commercial advice to internal stakeholders regarding commercial decisions
- Leading strategic sourcing approaches to market
- Supporting internal stakeholders in getting the best out of the contract and vendor relationships
- Influencing and advising key stakeholders in order to realise potential opportunities
- Leveraging key relationships to achieve successful outcomes
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand has the work-life balance just right. It's why NZ is famous for its quality of life.
New Zealand is a well-developed, well-connected country with a wide range of opportunities to advance your career.
HSBC's 2021 Expat Explorer survey ranked NZ as 1st in the world for outlook, 2nd for lifestyle, and 3rd best place overall for expats to live and work.