Commercial Lead ICT in Wellington, New Zealand
- Robert Walters
- New Zealand (NZ)
- £60,000 – £79,999 plus pension
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Procurement, Category management
- Job Level
- Executive / Officer, Specialist
- Private sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member
As the Commercial Lead ICT for the organisation, you will report to the Manager, Commercial ICT. The purpose of the role is to drive value for money for the organisation by developing and implementing commercial strategies across the procurement lifecycle (plan, source, manage), by leading and managing key ICT category and procurement initiatives for the department. Brilliant opportunity to develop skills in the growth category of ICT, and/or increase experience in category by working in an international location.
About the role
- Supporting and leading development of category management across key ICT spend segments
- Providing robust commercial advice to internal stakeholders regarding commercial decisions
- Leading strategic sourcing approaches to market
- Supporting internal stakeholders in getting the best out of the contract and vendor relationships
- Influencing and advising key stakeholders in order to realise potential opportunities
- Leveraging key relationships to achieve successful outcomes
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand has the work-life balance just right. It's why NZ is famous for its quality of life.
New Zealand is a well-developed, well-connected country with a wide range of opportunities to advance your career.
HSBC's 2021 Expat Explorer survey ranked NZ as 1st in the world for outlook, 2nd for lifestyle, and 3rd best place overall for expats to live and work.
The Robert Walters procurement & supply chain division focuses on the recruitment of permanent, contract and interim procurement and supply chain professionals across England and Scotland.
We have an exceptional client base encompassing major blue-chip businesses and smaller SME organisations. The team recruits across the full spectrum of procurement and supply chain positions, ranging from demand and supply chain planners through to chief procurement officers and supply chain director appointments.
Typical roles and disciplines we recruit for include:
- Supply chain director
- Head of supply chain
- Logistics director
- General manager
- Supply chain manager
- Transport manager
- Warehouse manager
- Demand/supply planning manager
- Demand/supply planner
- Production planner
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert