Indirect Procurement Consultant / Multiple Levels
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP35000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Indirect Procurement Consultant / Multiple Levels / Management Consultancy / Rapid Career Progression / London / Flexible Working / £35,000 - £70,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This well established global Management Consultancy is undergoing impressive growth plans and is therefore seeking passionate procurement professionals to join its team at differing levels of seniority.
Working in a client-facing environment will provide you with invaluable stakeholder management abilities and enable you to gain experience across a diverse range of industries, from FMCG and Technology to Financial Services and Retail.
You will work on a variety of high-profile projects with industry-leading organisations with exposure to a range of Indirect Procurement Categories or specialisation within a category of expertise; from IT procurement and FM procurement to HR and Professional Services procurement.
Indirect Procurement Consultant responsibilities…
- Effectively utilise various tools and methodologies coupled with procurement expertise to deliver strategic procurement processes and procurement projects through transformation and change
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders including relationships with high-profile FTSE250 clients to execute project delivery in alignment with client requirements
- Simultaneously manage a range of projects and deliver strategic cost saving initiatives as well as developing indirect category expertise
Indirect Procurement Consultant requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS desirable but not essential
- Demonstratable procurement success across a range of indirect categories or expertise within a particular area, including but not limited to IT procurement, FM procurement and Professional Services procurement
- Excellent skills surrounding strategic sourcing, procurement strategy development and stakeholder management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: indirect procurement, generalist, procurement consultant, senior procurement consultant, IT procurement, software, hardware, FM procurement, Professional Services procurement, business development, purchasing, buyer, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder relationship management, career progression, London
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert