Principal Consultant - (Consulting Experience Required)
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Consultancy, Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member
Title: Principal Consultant - Strategic Procurement
Industries: IT and/or Marketing
Location: Home-based contract
Salary: £70k-80K + Large Bonus
Sector: Indirect Procurement
Contact: Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an experienced procurement professional with a track record of delivering significant cost savings through strategic procurement initiatives? Do you have a passion for consulting and a desire to work with leading organizations to drive procurement transformation? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
This world-class consultancy is currently seeking a Principal Procurement Consultant to join their team of experts. As a Principal Procurement Consultant, you will be responsible for leading procurement transformation projects for their clients, driving significant cost savings and value creation. You will work closely with their clients to understand their procurement challenges and develop tailored solutions that meet their unique needs. In addition, you will be responsible for managing teams of consultants and ensuring the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have extensive strategic procurement experience, with a proven track record of delivering cost savings and value creation. You will also need to have experience in procurement consulting, with the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships. In addition, you should possess excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and motivate teams of consultants to deliver successful outcomes.
- Lead procurement transformation projects for their clients, driving significant cost savings and value creation.
- Work closely with clients to understand their procurement challenges and develop tailored solutions that meet their unique needs.
- Manage teams of consultants and ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, identifying new business opportunities and building the company's reputation as a leading procurement consultancy.
- Contribute to the development of procurement best practices and industry thought leadership.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive strategic procurement experience, with a proven track record of delivering cost savings and value creation.
- Experience in procurement consulting, with the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and motivate teams of consultants to deliver successful outcomes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver compelling presentations to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Results-driven mindset, with a focus on delivering high-quality outcomes for clients.
- CIPS qualification is desirable but not necessary.
- Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to work with leading organizations and drive procurement transformation, then we want to hear from you. Please apply today with your CV to jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk to be considered for this role.
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert