Global Procurement Manager for MRO
- Salary - €60,000 - €70,000 + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits
- Hybrid Working Model
- Location - Porto, PT
- Apply to Kyle Smith at jobsKS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Responsibilities for Global Procurement Manager for MRO:
You will have the opportunity to take charge of the Indirect Commodity Procurement budget for the MRO category which includes Consumables, Oils, and greases. Develop and execute strategic sourcing plans, and lead or participate in cost improvement initiatives. You will manage regional and global tenders, drive supplier relationship management, and contribute to market intelligence and best practices sharing. As a key member of the team, you will also work closely with business stakeholders to align and support their objectives.
Additionally, you will be responsible for defining, implementing, and tracking the quality, cost, and delivery against KPI objectives, ensuring transparency and accuracy of data in the Procurement Information System, and supporting the Procurement Director in achieving overall objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven and strategic thinker to join a dynamic team and make a significant impact in a fast-paced and growing organisation.
Essential Competencies for Global Procurement Manager for MRO:
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable M.R.O. procurement experience on a commodity/category manager level with several years' experience on an international level
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with experience in building relationships in a matrix structure organization
- Awareness of market trends with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and executing cross-functional cost reduction projects for production sites and relevant business stakeholders
- Skilled in negotiations with expertise in contract and supplier management
- Fluency in English and competence in MS Office is highly desirable.
Our client is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and respected. Offer a competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career growth and development. Join the team today and make a difference in the world of procurement!
How to Apply:
Kindly email your latest CV to JobsKS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or Via the Apply button.
Key Words: Senior Buyer, Category manager, Procurement Manager, Procurement Leader, Industrial, MRO, Oils, Greases, Negotiation, Communications, International, Commodity, Consumables, Stakeholders, negotiations, Portugal procurement, Portugal National Procurement