Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Global
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Globally Recognisable Retail Brand / Rapid Career Progression / London / Flexible Working / £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
With over £10Billion in revenue this worldwide retail organization is seeking an Indirect Procurement Category Manager to join its growing team. Working for this globally recognizable brand will enable you to gain exposure to creation and implementation of global procurement strategy, accelerating your procurement abilities to the next level.
Reporting directly into the head of procurement will give provide you with invaluable exposure to C-Suite stakeholders as well as working alongside best-in-class procurement colleagues.
Working within this excellent employee-centric working environment will provide you with tailored pathways for future progression as well as promotion of work / life balance.
Indirect Procurement Category Lead responsibilities…
- Lead sourcing projects and procurement category creation across the end-to-end procurement function across the indirect procurement space, including but not limited to, HR, Professional Services and IT procurement
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders, from C-Suites to high-profile suppliers, across the globe including Canada, USA and the EU
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities, from supplier selection and contract management to negotiation and vendor management; enabling each day to be different and dynamic
Indirect Procurement Category Lead requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success across a range of indirect procurement categories, such as HR procurement, Professional Services procurement and/or IT procurement
- Capabilities surrounding contract management, negotiation and tendering
- Past global procurement experience is not needed, just a desire to learn!
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect Procurement, procurement category manager, senior procurement manager, fashion, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, business development, generalist, marketing procurement, professional services procurement, HR procurement, facilities procurement
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert