Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Information Technology, Marketing, Telecommunications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Indirect Marketing Procurement Category Manager / Industry-Leading Technology Organisation / London / £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This multi-billion pound revenue organization is continuously undergoing extensive growth and is therefore seeking an indirect marketing category manager to join the expanding procurement team. You will be responsible for devising effective procurement strategy across the end-to-end procurement function within the indirect marketing procurement space in relation to various sub-categories.
You will be working within an organization that provides excellent pathways for progression as well as provision of various training / development initiatives. The strategic nature of this role coupled with extensive exposure to senior stakeholders will certainly enable you to excel your career to the next level within a well-known household brand.
Indirect Marketing Procurement Category Manager responsibilities…
- Develop and implement effective marketing procurement category strategy across the end-to-end procurement function whilst working collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Lead the full supplier management process in term of supplier selection to contract renewal facilitated through excellent stakeholder relationship management and negotiation
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities, from vendor and tender management to strategic sourcing and the mitigation of risk
Indirect Marketing Procurement Category Manager requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate past indirect marketing procurement success, either specialized or generalist experience
- Strong skills surrounding negotiation, stakeholder relationship and procurement strategy implementation
- Capability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with a team
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, procurement category manager, stakeholder relationship management, SRM, strategic sourcing, purchasing, private, indirect procurement, direct procurement, generalist, Marketing procurement, digital procurement, technology, career progression
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert