Procurement Manager - Aerospace & Defense
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP5500 - GBP45000 per annum + + Benefits
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- Non CIPS member
Procurement Manager - Aerospace & Defence - Bids & Programmes - Multiple Location Options (Hampshire, Surrey, Bristol, Southampton) Hybird Working - £45k - £55k + Package
To apply contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leading aerospace & defence major seeks a strategically minded a commerical procurement professional to help spearhead the growth and development of a rapidly growing business function.
They're seeking an experienced procurement candidate with a background in the aerospace/defence industry to work on a number of new business critical procurement projects from their infancy.
This Procurement Manager position will hold the following responsibilities:
- As part of a cutting-edge practice within the procurement & supply chain team, you will take part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units. You will work with commercial teams to negotiate contracts and work with your team to fulfil the bid promises and deliver savings and value add for the category.
- Working with Director level stakeholders, you will be required to demonstrate market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions across the aviation units. You will work continuously with the procurement units to help improve buy-in and design sustainable strategic sourcing policies.
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong strategic sourcing/category management skillset, with an advanced proficiency across all aspects of the end to end procurement sphere
- Previous industry experience in defence, aerospace, utilities or Manufacturing technology is ideal
- End to end exposure of procurement bid proposals, contract negotiations, and value add
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
With the opportunity for fast-tracked development during this period of change, this business will rely on their team to develop category strategies and grow within the business. Developing strategy for key business projects, liaising directly with key stakeholders internally and externally this a fantastic opportunity to take your procurement career to the next level.
If you are interested in applying for this position or to find out some further information, please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, Construction, Engineering, Bristol, London, Central London, Global Travel, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Industrials
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert