Procurement Engineering Specialist
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum +
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Buying, Procurement
- Job Level
- Administrator, Buyer
- Engineering / Manufacturing, Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Procurement Engineering Specialist - Global Social Engineering Giant - Oxford - £40,000 - £50,000
Are you currently in a junior procurement role and are yearning for a role that will take your career to a new level?
This well-established, globally-know and successful social engineering firm are the trend setters of their industry and, have far-reaching influence on their users. They are seeking an innovative, intelligent, and sociable Junior Buyer or Buyer with Direct Procurement experience to join their Procurement function and effectively contribute towards producing state-of-the-art technology.
As a Procurement Engineering Specialist, you'll attain exposure to their young tech culture, ultra-modern facilities comprising of ground-breaking engineering labs and, the opportunity to be a fundamental component of their growing procurement team.
Your responsibilities as a Procurement Engineering Specialist:
- Liaising with newly acquired suppliers to support with the onboarding process, planning potential global sourcing opportunities.
- Engaging cross-functionally with various business units to develop strategic category plans across direct spend categories.
- Collaborating with existing suppliers source material parts, maximise quality of product and service to further enhance relationships.
- Analysing procurement contracts to ensure they comply with policies and NDA procedures.
- Utilising leading procurement engineering systems and ensuring the firm is up to date with market trends, innovations and policies.
- Monitoring, tracking, and managing the status of POs to ensure that they are tracked for the wider Procurement team, and payments are made within contracted agreement time.
A great candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Involvement in supporting large spends across direct or indirect categories with a proven track record of generating savings and creating value in a function.
- Some experience and knowledge of purchasing from (but not limited to) engineering or manufacturing background.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and experience in using PowerPoint to present information.
- Concise verbal and written communication skills.
For more information, please email through an up to date copy of your CV to Tiah at jobsTG@bramwithconsuting.co.uk
Key Skills: Procurement, Graduate, Junior Buyer, Buyer, Business Graduate, Data Analytics, IT Procurement, Technology Procurement, Professional Services, Real Estate Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Contract Management, Software Procurement, Supplier Management, Investment Procurement, Commercial Lead, Team Management, Global, Regional, Reading, Slough, Oxford, Manchester, Scotland, Birmingham, Leicester, London, UK.
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert