Indirect Strategic Buyer - Professional services
- Bramwith Consulting
- EUR50000 - EUR60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Buying, Procurement
- Job Level
- Buyer, Specialist
- Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Interim, contract and temporary
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Indirect Strategic Buyer for Professional Services
- €50k-€60k + Bonus + Benefits
- Location - Paris, Fr
- Apply to Kyle Smith - Jobsks@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you a passionate procurement professional who thrives in a fast-paced, multicultural environment and enjoys collaborating with various stakeholders to achieve ambitious goals?
As an Indirect Strategic Buyer, your responsibilities will include contributing to the development and execution of short and medium-term purchasing strategies, managing the purchasing process (including RFP), and providing support to sales and project teams.
In this role, you will work closely with multiple contacts, establish framework contracts and renewals, monitor key performance indicators, manage regular reporting, and collaborate with operational buyers to ensure alignment with sourcing strategies. Additionally, the Indirect Strategic Buyer will enhance purchasing strategies by conducting market analysis, benchmarking, and gathering market intelligence.
Essential Competencies for the Indirect Strategic Buyer Role:
- BAC+5 (Business school ideally accompanied by a postgraduate degree in Purchasing)
- Professional experience of 3-5 years in Procurement with some experience in the field of Professional services and IT external services is desirable
- Proven ability to manage transformation projects and deploy process improvement initiatives
- Must be fluent in French to effectively manage the responsibilities of the team and the can manage projects and cooperate with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Must hold the right to work in France
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multicultural organization that values its people and is at the forefront of innovation. With over 300,000 employees in over 50 countries, our client offers unparalleled opportunities for growth and career development. Do not miss this chance to take your procurement career to the next level - apply now!
How to Apply the Indirect Strategic Buyer:
Kindly email your latest CV to JobsKS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or Via the Apply button.
Key Words: Buyer, Procurement, Specialist Procurement, Buyer, Strategic buyer, HR, Professional Services, Paris, Madrid, Benefits, Salary, sustainability, Global, Negotiation, Strategic Procurement, IT Procurement, HR procurement, Professional services Procurement, strategic Buyer
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert