Strategic IT Procurement Manager
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member
Strategic IT Procurement Manager
Procurement Category Manager - Global Fintech Firm - £65-70K - Bonus - Remote Working - London - Finance - IT
Contact: Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference? Do you want to join a global fintech firm that is at the forefront of innovation and change? If so, we have just the job for you!
This global fintech firm is seeking an experienced IT Category Manager with a focus on Data Services, Risk and Compliance. As the Strategic IT Procurement Manager, you will work closely with key stakeholders to define the category strategy and drive the delivery of major sourcing initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Define the Data Services, Risk and Compliance category strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships across various divisions.
- Plan and execute procurement strategies and sourcing initiatives.
- Deliver measurable and sustainable cost savings.
- Manage the timely delivery of procurement and sourcing initiatives.
- Support organization-wide procedures for governance, risk, and control.
- Research and keep abreast with new trends and industry information.
- Extensive experience in strategic sourcing with a focus on Data Services, Risk and Compliance.
- Experience in a finance/regulated industry.
- Experience in BPO contract management.
- Strong ability to influence senior stakeholders and strategically important suppliers.
- Understanding of software licensing models and procurement approaches.
- Experience of supplier relationship management.
- CIPS qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Batchelors degree or equivalent.
You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from around the world, collaborate on exciting projects and contribute to the success of the organization. This procurement function values honesty and integrity, collaboration, teamwork, and taking initiative. In return, they offer a full range of benefits including a bonus, RRSP matching and fitness subsidies.
If you are ready to join a Global Procurement function and shape the success of the team, please send your CV to Tom at email@example.com and become a part of a company that values its employees and promotes flexible working.
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert