IT Procurement Manager - Berkshire
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP70000 - GBP75000 per annum + package + flexi working
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Procurement, Category management
- Job Level
- Production & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
IT Procurement Manager - £Multi-Billion Revenue Engineering Firm
Location: Berkshire (hybrid basis)
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 + 30% Bonus
As one of the most recognised household names, this aggressively expanding engineering and utilities firm, who have annual revenues in the £Multi-Billions, are looking to add an ambitious IT Procurement Manager to drive key subcategories towards best-in-class. Working out of their Berkshire HQ, the successful Procurement professional will be liaising across the entire Technology Procurement team in a role that will be tasked with shaping IT strategies to drive commercial value over a range of key objectives, including sustainability and ESG. As a member of the leadership team, you will be working directly alongside the Head of Technology Procurement in a commercially intelligent working environment with a clear path for progression internally.
IT Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing large spends across IT Procurement and creating long-term strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company can develop the Procurement function further
- Negotiate, and create relationships, with internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each particular market
Key Skills & Experience Sought for IT Procurement Manager:
- Strong IT Procurement experience across a range of subcategories including but not limited to; software, services, infrastructure and hardware
- Proven track record of managing a large, complex spend and delivering impressive savings
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
This is an opportunity for an experienced IT or digital Procurement Professional with a commercial and strategic mindset to join a fantastic team who are promoting procurement excellence through the whole organisation, providing an opportunity to make a real impact and dictate the agenda for your assigned spend.
If you are interested in finding out more, or having a general discussion around the procurement market, then please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, SRM, supplier relationship management, Indirect procurement, logistics, supply chain, strategic procurement, contracts, operations, Berkshire, Hampshire, Reading, Swindon, Slough, Middlesex, Basingstoke, Southampton, Wiltshire, London, West London, England, Remote, UK, Work from home
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert