Head of Marketing Procurement
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP100000 - GBP110000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Procurement, Category management
- Job Level
- Manager, Senior Executive / Officer
- Marketing, Production & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Head of Marketing Procurement - FTSE 100 Technology Company - North West London - £100,000-£110,000 + Package
Globally renowned British Powerhouse is looking for a Marketing Procurement Category Manager to join their rapidly growing procurement function. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of a Greenfield Procurement Function that has the complete backing of all sections within the business. The company themselves are at the forefront of innovation within their industry meaning all projects will have great variation and test the skills of all involved.
As Head of Marketing Procurement you will:-
- Create and manage brand-new category and sub-category plans primarily in Digital Marketing and Media Procurement, with in the £hundreds of millions
- Be responsible for the end to end strategic sourcing process, from choosing high-profile global suppliers to managing the long-term relationships, providing the best possible value for the company
- Develop Sustainable Procurement processes for the organisation as the successful candidate will also be the organisation's lead for ESG Procurement
- Interact with Senior level stakeholders from across the business on a day-to-day basis building relationship which will help build your long-term procurement career
- Drive business outcomes and behaviours with subject matter expertise to deliver value through the category planning lifecycle
Head of Marketing Procurement, required background:-
- Experience managing Marketing Procurement Sub-Categories, ideally within Digital Marketing and Media Procurement however indirect generalists with marketing procurement experience will be considered
- Exposure to sustainable procurement or ESG procurement processes
- Proof of outstanding achievements or rapid career progression in previous role(s) ideally within Blue-Chip Organisations
- Ability to work autonomously across a variety of projects and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Strong Academic Profile (2.1 or above + CIPS preferred but not essential)
If you are an ambitious Marketing Procurement expert looking to join a best-in-class procurement function in one of the most exciting Technology Companies in the world then this is the ideal role for you
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, media procurement, digital marketing procurement, North West London, London, digital agencies, agency procurement
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert