Senior Procurement Category Manager
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + bonus
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Manager, Senior Executive / Officer
- Manufacturing, Production & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Senior Procurement Category Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + £10,000Bonus
Location: Hampshire/ Hybrid
Sector: Energy/ Renewables
Senior Procurement Category Manager Opportunity: This is a fantastic opening for an ambitious individual in procurement and category management who can win on two fronts: Firstly working with a company that has got a vast history in the public utility and renewables, genuinely making a positive daily difference in people's lives. In a lead procurement, category management role you will have a tangible positive impact daily but also helping to build a positive future.
Secondly, this company are going through an exciting procurement journey, looking for people with who can be at the heart of collaborative procurement turn-around plan. This opportunity is geared around those who have what it takes to make a real difference; people with: ambition, resilience, and a collaborative nature.
Senior Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure a strategic and innovative procurement category management approach
- Supplier portfolio management
- Lead, develop and nurture end to end category plans
- Provide extensive procurement market knowledge to internal stakeholders
- Be THE commercial procurement category expert to enable the company to quickly adapt
Senior Procurement Category Manager Experience:
- Ability to understand stakeholder and corporate needs in the short, medium and long term.
- Financial & commercial category experience great but not essential.
- Detailed knowledge of the external supply market: trends, market changes, identification of great new suppliers.
- Clear understanding and history in procurement management principles with a track record of delivering results across a number of category areas.
- Manage categories up to a value of £100m
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to come into a company that are working on fantastic future innovation making a genuine difference to their customers daily lives. On top of this it's a company that has an abundance of ambition and growth. If you are a leader or future leader of procurement then get in touch to find out more.
Apply Now to Wilfred at JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Buyer, Procurement, Head of Professional Services, Entertainment, London, Global, Negotiation, Sustainability, Category Manager, Hampshire, Berkshire, Greater London, Commercial Category Manager, Financial Procurement Category Manager.
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert