Senior Procurement Consultant
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP60000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum + bonus
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Purchasing, supply (main), Procurement
- Job Level
- Manager, Senior Executive / Officer
- Consultancy, Production & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Senior Procurement Consultant
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Bonus
Sector: Global Procurement Consultancy
Opportunity: A phenomenal opportunity to work with a global Procurement Consultancy House. A fast paced, dynamic, international company our client is looking for hungry, experienced procurement consultants who are looking to work with like minded ambitious team players. The company is one of the very top names in strategic procurement and supply chain management and are currently going through a seismic growth phase.
This is a role for those who thrive in new areas - working in cross-industry procurement development and having an ability to adapt to new sectors. In return you will have huge upward career development potential and work with a company in the top of its class going from strength to strength in the procurement world.
Senior Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Holistic project procurement work: Developing suitable strategies and measure to optimise supply chain.
- Process Analysis: Getting under the skin of supply chain and procurement process and look for ways to improve across every stage.
- Working hand in hand with our customers.
- Leader: management responsibility across your team, leading interns and consultants.
Senior Procurement Consultant Required Experience:
- Strong academic record
- Evidence of strong career growth
- Good team management background
- Strong track record in procurement and supply chain management
- Practical hands-on experience and commitment
- Team player
Apply Now to Wilfred at JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Buyer, Procurement, Procurement Consultancy, Consultancy, , Finance Procurement, Consultancy Procurement, Sustainability Procurement, London, Global, Negotiation, Sustainability, Senior Consultant, Management, Supply Chain Management.
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert