Global Management Consultancy specialized in Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Category manager - Saudi Arabia - £70-85k (tax free) + Accommodation, Visa, Flights and other benefits
This client is the leading strategic procurement consulting firm with offices across 33 different countries including their most recent expansion in the MENA region. They opened their doors in Abu Dhabi, Riyadh and Dubai in 2017 and since then has worked with over 21 clients covering a range of industries helping them deliver more value for major clients.
They are constantly adapting to different client projects and currently have two major assignments in the construction industry where they are looking for experienced procurement Category Managers with a focus on construction and major structural projects.
You would be joining a fantastic client project contributing to the Saudi 2030 vision working on some of the most innovative procurement projects globally. The successful category manager will oversee a large spend in the construction category covering the strategic sourcing for raw materials through to maintenance whilst implementing new strategies for business development and ways of distributing cost. This role offers complete autonomy and comes with a great deal of responsibility, as the Category Manager will not be procuring on a project basis but, rather, for the business as a whole
The successful candidate will have:
- Procurement Construction experience working on major construction builds with highly complex contracts
- Proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Friendly, driven person looking to maintain high standards and set an example for self as well as others
- Driving license
- IT literate, ability to use computer systems
- CIPS (desirable)
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent (desirable)
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Consultancy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, London, Indirect, Construction, JCT, NEC3, FIDIC, Subcontracts, Indirect, Construction frameworks, Procurement, Procurement, Construction projects, Global, Consultancy, Consultant, Category Manager