Strategic Procurement Specialist
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Sector: Renewable Energy
Strategic Procurement Specialist Opportunity: A truly excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest renewable energy firms in the UK, working as part an incredibly driven and ambitious procurement team. The mission for the company is clear: help the UK reach its net zero target and be one of the key instrumental players in making that happen. As a strategic procurement specialist you will be truly pivotal in helping a global energy firm reach its sustainability targets by executing and strategizing the future of their procurement needs.
What's more to love about this company: our client has a proven track record and cultural history of developing procurement talent aiding those who are willing to give to their cause with plenty of scope to grow internally and develop as a procurement specialist. On top of this the company are recruiting on levels of seniority as they hone in on their sustainability.
Strategic Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Being a key member in strategy and future planning.
- Take on new business requirements working with procurement sourcing leads.
- Manage the contract governance process in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Manage and optimise the supplier base within the portfolio.
Strategic Procurement Specialist Experience:
- A proven track record of unpicking stakeholder and market requirements and translating this into strategy.
- Comfortable in commercial situations especially in handling negotiations.
- Stakeholder management.
Apply Now To Wilfred: JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Specialist, Procurement, Portfolio Specialist, Energy, London, Global, Negotiation, Sustainability, Category Manager, Hampshire, Berkshire, Greater London, Net Zero, Service Solutions, Stakeholder Management.