Procurement Manager - Logistics & Transport
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + + Car & Benefits
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- Non CIPS member
Procurement Category Manager - Warehousing & Logistics - Global FMCG Major - £60k - £70k + Car & Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package - East Midlands + Hybrid Working
Iconic FMCG brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class.
With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals, and with a top-light Procurement community this could be a fantastic career move for aspiring procurement directors who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of aggressive growth.
Procurement Manager - Warehousing & Logistics:
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the Warehousing with a key focus on Warehouse Automation
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Sourcing/Contracts management expertise within logistics/warehousing required
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to:
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Category Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Warehousing, Warehouse Automation, Nottingham, Midlands, East Midlands,
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert