Procurement Governance Specialist
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + + CIPS Sponsorship + 10% Bonus
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Job Level
- Consultant, Specialist
- Banking,Finance and Insurance, Information Technology, Legal
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Procurement Governance Specialist - Career-Accelerating FinTech Firm - Leeds - £35,000 - £40,000 + CIPS Sponsorship + Bonus
This Technology-Led Financial Firm pride themselves on integrating innovative technology into all divisions and projects.
They are looking for a Procurement Governance Specialist who is driven, intelligent and analytically adept to join and add integral value to their growing Governance team. The firm are known for their multi-award winning, and richly bespoke working culture ranging from specially trained onsite chefs, to zen and collaborating working spaces and a broad range of leisure activities.
As the Procurement Governance Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on relationship management with existing suppliers to support supplier governance reviews.
- Managing curated framework tiers of supplier management and overseeing governance procedures.
- Collaborating with Supplier Managers and business functions to lead on Supplier Governance reviews.
- Managing and assessing business payment requests to ensure they are compliant with company policy.
- Creating training modules for the Procurement process and delivering training online & face-to-face to assist with the application of the processes.
- Managing and overseeing daily Procurement activities i.e., questionnaire and supplier approvals, amendment request.
A strong Procurement Governance Specialist will have gained the following experience and skills:
- Good comprehension of the procurement process and the ability to analyse contracts.
- Experience in, Governance, Auditing and Compliance.
- Great command of MS Suites i.e., Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Previous experience in working on frameworks to help implement new policies, procedures, and systems internally.
Desirable but not essential:
- CIPS qualified or a member.
- Experience in financial services / professional services.
If you are a skilled Procurement Governance Specialist who would love to work for a contemporary and innovative FinTech firm this opportunity is perfect for you.
For more information, please email through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tiah at jobsTG@bramwithconsuting.co.uk
Key Skills: Procurement, IT Procurement, Technology Procurement, Finance Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Governance, Auditing, Compliance, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Head of Procurement, Transformation, Global, Regional, Birmingham, West Yorkshire, Leeds, UK.
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert