Junior Procurement Specialist
- Bramwith Consulting
- GBP30000 - GBP45000 per annum +
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Procurement, Category management
- Job Level
- Buyer, Consultant
- Production & Operations, Retail
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- CIPS Membership
- CIPS member, Non CIPS member
Global Senior Buyer - FTSE30 Industry Major - West London - £30-45k + Excellent Benefits + CIPS Sponsorship - Executive-Level Stakeholder Engagement - Fast-Track Progression Opportunities
Aggressively growing FMCG brand seeks passionate Procurement specialist to join their centralised global team managing a complex portfolio of indirect services and suppliers. Operating in a cross-functional position across multiple category areas, the successful Senior Buyer will immerse themselves in the firm's best-in-class procurement function, forging strong relationships with senior stakeholders to create a strong internal network. With an outstanding reputation for staff development and a high percentage of home-grown Directors, this Times Top 100 employer presents a compelling career opportunity for aspiring procurement professionals.
As Global Senior Buyer you will: -
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to define key business requirements
- Partner with the end-to-end supply chain to deliver high quality products, seeking out opportunities for supplier rationalisation, competitive tendering, tail spend management, and supplier-sourced innovation
- Devise global sourcing & category strategies including less mature regions beyond Europe, delivering impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
- Implement initiatives and programs to improve quality of bought-in goods and services and reduce lead times
- Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost-effective sources for specialist commodities
- Participate in the development of Continuous Improvement strategy for the supply base, employing Lean Six Sigma approaches
- Benefit from personally tailored professional development programmes to aid your quick progression within the company
Global Senior Buyer Required qualifications & experience: -
- 2-3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes or regulatory requirements desired not essential
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at JobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, buying, strategic sourcing, tendering, procurement transformation, change management, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing
Award-winning recruitment specialist with an exclusive global pool of procurement, operations and supply chain talent.
Working with a wide range of small start-ups through to large FTSE 100 businesses, Bramwith Consulting has established a reputation for excellence, delivery and market knowledge.
Our expert consultants, work on both contingency and retained search mandates with clients, advising and assisting them in hiring niche Procurement staff. Our experienced recruiters have proven track records establishing and developing relationships with clients and candidates alike, allowing us to provide the highest calibre of candidates and job opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert