Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Best-in-Class Boutique Consultancy / London / Flexi working / £70,000 - 120,000 + benefits
Please contact: Sophie at email@example.com
This rapidly expanding boutique consultancy specialising in procurement and supply chain are going through a period of growth after a surge in PE investment due to their recent success. You will be working along side best-in-class procurement professionals on a range of FTSE 250 organisations covering a variety of industries.
The firm work on a broad range of projects for long term transformation to shorter term implementations meaning you day-to-day activities will be extremely varied. Despite having the financial resources to compete against the BIG4 , this company provides a unique culture whereby each individual is a valued member of the team.
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant Responsibilities
- Develop and successfully implement suitable procurement strategies surrounding transformation of established procurement functions versus the setting up of procurement processes within greenfield environments
- Effectively manage a range of indirect procurement projects in relation to various categories, from IT procurement to Professional Services procurement
- Undertake excellent stakeholder relationship management with C-suit stakeholders from blue-chip organisations to facilitate effective client delivery as well as leading teams of internal colleagues to support project execution
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant requirements…
- Demonstratable success within the indirect procurement space either generalist across a range of categories or specialised in a particular category
- Past consultancy and/or transformational procurement experience would be beneficial
- Strong skills surrounding strategic procurement, stakeholder relationship management and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: indirect procurement, generalist, specialist, procurement consultant, procurement managing consultant, senior procurement consultant, IT procurement, FM procurement, Professional Services procurement, business development, purchasing, buyer, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder relationship management, career progression