Dukefield Procurement, part of the Dukefield Group, are a full service procurement consultancy offering procurement services and solutions to a growing number of public sector clients. Our team are dedicated to providing excellent procurement services and value for money to the education and public sectors.
Dukefield Procurement requires an experienced and dedicated procurement professional to join its team.
• Undertake procurement activity in accordance with UK Public Contract Regulations (PCR 2015).
• Contract manage a number of framework agreements, working closely with suppliers, the contracting authority and framework users.
• Develop good client relations through the delivery of excellent procurement services.
• Manage customer queries and offer guidance.
• Manage day-to-day administration.
• Support with the management and development of the opportunities pipeline.
• To work with the marketing and sales teams to develop and market the frameworks and our wider procurement support services.
• Proactively work with other areas of the Group to maximise new opportunities, for procurement projects, and company cross-selling opportunities.
• Procurement professional and Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS qualified).
• Experienced in procuring in accordance with the UK Public Contract Regulations (PCR 2015).
• Experience of managing high value complex procurement activity.
• Experience of contract management across a number of supply categories.
Experience of the following spend categories is preferred though not essential:
- Multi-functional devices and print
- Office stationery and associated office supplies and solutions e.g., furniture PPE, uniforms and workwear and healthcare garments
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Ability to work fulltime at our Bolton based office.