Senior Consultant opportunities London - Strategic Prourement arm of a Tier 1 Strategy Consulting firm - £55-80k + bonus - hybrid, home and agile working available
This firm, who are one of the leading brands globally within strategic procurement and supply chain management consulting, is looking to strengthen their already world-call team with a number of key consulting hires in London.
This leading organisation can offer the best of two worlds; in depth expertise and a high degree of capability, whilst able to draw on a global infrastructure of relationships, which makes them one of the most dynamic firms in the market.
Having already seen unprecedented success in the past 12-months, this truly is one of the most exciting times to join. As a consultant you will get to:
- Work holistically across a range of projects - where you devise strategies to optimise supply chains and strategic procurement process and implement these strategies to realise results for your customers
- Experience a broad range of challenges - supporting global clients from retail firms to start-ups and global consumer fmcg's
- Work closely with customers - where you will prepare and participate in workshops and negotiations, present process and structures to customers and act as a direct contact
- Develop across industry - where you will be helped to build knowledge across a broad range of industries and competencies, ideal in making you an all round leading consultant
In return this organisation is looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a Russell brick university with an above average grade
- Relevant experience in procurement, supply chain management or operations
- Ability to think analytically and have enthusiasm for every task you undertake, whilst also be able to operate well as part of a team
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this domain
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, supply chain, supply chain management, transformation, cost reduction, consulting, indirect procurement, direct procurement, management consulting, big4, degree, masters, bachelors, MSc, London