SOURCING ANALYST AND SUPPLIER RELATIONS - GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL FIRM
LOCATION: LONDON (1 or 2 DAYS A WEEK IN OFFICE)
CONTACT: AGASH @ JOBSAS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
The firm are a joint venture between 2 FTSE 100 companies. One parent company is a leader in global pharmaceutical sourcing and the other parent company is known for its commitment to delivering leading health and wellness services to its customers. The 2 firms have come together to create a division focusing solely on the strategic sourcing of pharmaceutical products for both companies.
The firm are looking for an individual with a few years of experience within buying/strategic sourcing and ready to take on a challenge on a global pharmaceutical stage! The role has to offer you the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of procurement strategies and to work closely with senior management to upskill your current skillsets and broaden your procurement knowledge!
This joint venture is strictly about procurement! If you are wanting to take on a challenging role where procurement is at the heart of what the firm does, then the firm encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities of a Sourcing Analyst and Supplier Relations:
- Responsible for data gathering, analysing, reporting, and developing recommendations.
- Perform analysis that inform tactical decision making and solves business problems related to potential or current business opportunities that meet project requirements and drive incremental profit.
- Support the bid review process, validating bids, pricing and contracting review
- Support and execute the resolution of supplier operational issues and communicate impacts
to member organisations
Requirements of a Sourcing Analyst and Supplier Relations:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Similar
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sourcing, finance/business analysis or product management
- Product sourcing experience preferred
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distribution within a multiple warehouse environment
If you tick only some of the criteria, feel free to apply as the company are open to hearing you out. If you would be interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Healthcare, Procurement, Buying, Senior Buyer, Purchasing Analyst, Procurement Analyst, RFP, RFQ, Strategic Sourcing, CRM, CIPS, Market Data, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, FMCG, Procurement, Direct, London, Hybrid, Career Progressive, Global, EMEA