Procurement Process Specialist - Market-Leading FinTech - Leeds (Hybrid Working) - £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + CIPS Sponsorship + Free Lunches
Market-leading FinTech company who have undergone a recent period of unprecedented growth are currently looking to transform the way in which procurement is done within the organization!
This change has included the creation of a brand-new procurement process team, headed up by a true industry-leader who has extensive Procurement, Governance and Process Improvement experience within the financial services space.
The task for the company now is to build out this team, starting with this critical Procurement Process Specialist role! This person will play a key role in this procurement process team, helping to build out and implement best-in-class procurement process from scratch, whilst also being the business' SME for the newly designed supplier framework!
Procurement Process Specialist, role responsibilities: -
- Support the Procurement Process Lead in designing and implementing procurement process, over time, taking more and more autonomy until you are leading on your own projects as a Senior Procurement Process Specialist
- Act as the internal SME for the new supplier management framework - educating and training stakeholders on how it works and the value it can add
- Lead on all tactical procurement that will be directed through the supplier framework meaning this role will combine procurement process with sourcing and supplier management
Procurement Process Specialist, required background: -
- Procurement experience - either having operated in a governance or compliance related role or alternatively having any exposure as a buyer leading on tactical/transactional procurement
- Proactive mindset, desire to learn more and take on responsibility
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong academic background is beneficial but not essential
If you are either procurement process/governance specialist or a buyer looking for an organization where you can really be given autonomy over your work and still have the opportunity to progress then this could be the perfect next step for you!
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk to find out more or apply!
Key Skills: procurement, procurement process, procurement process specialist, procurement governance, transactional procurement, tactical procurement, strategic procurement, buyer, procurement specialist, senior buyer, process improvement, fintech, leeds, bradford, huddersfield