Procurement Officer - Luxury Interior Design Company
Location: South West London
Sector: Interior Design
Salary: £ 45,000 + 10% Bonus
Procurement Officer Opportunity: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading global interior design company for a one of one position within the company as a procurement officer. In this role you will be a part of a fantastic organisation which is going from strength to strength as they expand their operations to the US.
The client is a global leader in interior design, working with some of the best craftsmen in luxury furniture. As they expand their procurement operations, they are looking for someone with a keen eye in design, experience within luxury retail and knowledge of end-to-end procurement to join their team, working hand in hand with suppliers and being at the forefront of delivery.
An incredible opportunity for those who are looking to manage the procurement function and stamp their mark with the incredible bonus of working with passionate, likeminded people within design.
Procurement Officer Responsibilities:
- Working with the Director of Operations to manage suppliers.
- Negotiating across the board to keep the costs as low as possible.
- Being a team player - the company is small so your role with be pivotal to the wider team.
- Quality - being responsible for delivering quality and working with suppliers to understand briefs will be key.
Procurement Officer Experience:
- End to end procurement experience is essential.
- A background within luxury retail or quality focused company is key.
- Track record in delivering under pressure.
Finally: This is a fantastic opportunity working with an incredibly impassioned client who's focus is on quality, no two days will be the same in this role and it will certainly be exciting.
Apply Now to Wilfred: JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Specialist, Procurement, Design, Fashion, Sustainable, London, Analystics, Supply Chain, Supplier, Consultancy, Supply System, Start-up, Technology, Software, Risk Management, Procurement Strategy, Chelsea, New York, Wimbledon, Greater London, Kensington, Fulham.