Production Manager - Luxury Interior Design Company
Location: South West London
Sector: Interior Design
Salary: £ 55,000 + 10% Bonus
Production Manager Opportunity: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading global interior design company for a one of one position within the company as Production Manager. In this role you will be a part of a fantastic organisation which is going from strength to strength as they expand their operations to the US.
The client is a global leader in interior design, working with some of the best craftsmen in luxury furniture. As they expand their Production operations, they are looking for someone with a keen eye in design, experience within luxury retail and knowledge of end-to-end production lifecycle, including design, drawings, product instruction to join their team, working hand in hand with suppliers and being at the forefront of delivery.
An incredible opportunity for those who are looking to manage the production function and stamp their mark with the incredible bonus of working with passionate, likeminded people within design.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Production of drawings for all standard Company products.
- Development of production drawings for Bespoke items.
- Responsible for product instructions and maintenance manuals.
- Assist Procurement Manager with quality control of the Company's products.
- Working with the Procurement Manager in planning work schedules: checking and coordinating.
- Fabrication timescales, resources, and production information ensuring delivery dates are met.
Production Manager Experience:
- Efficient, very well organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- Administration and development of high-quality batch/limited edition/bespoke furniture and interior products.
- Experienced in use of AutoCad, Solidworks and furniture rendering software.
- Costs management and sales margins.
- Budgets and forecasts.
- Full cycle furniture production including due diligence to ensure quality control and consistency throughout the collection.
Finally: This is a fantastic opportunity working with an incredibly impassioned client who's focus is on quality, no two days will be the same in this role and it will certainly be exciting.
Apply Now to Wilfred: JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Specialist, Production, Design, Fashion, Sustainable, London, Analystics, Supply Chain, Supplier, Consultancy, Supply System, Start-up, Technology, Software, Risk Management, Procurement Strategy, Chelsea, New York, Wimbledon, Greater London, Kensington, Fulham, CAD, Production Manager.