Role: Contracts Advisor - Constructure & Development (EXPAT)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: 35,000 - 40,000 SAR per month + Package
A global consultancy are seeking procurement professionals to join their team in Riyadh, especially professionals who come from a construction background, to work on a one of a kind, major infrastructure project. This is a multi-billion£ project spanning over the course of coming years. With need for innovation and forward thinking, they need well-seasoned procurement managers.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- To ensure effective liaison between the Procurement functions and Sectors and ensure the development of optimal working relationships between the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide input to the sector's strategy from the Department's or Section's perspective in line with the overall vision and mission.
- Contribute to the development of the Department's objectives, KPIs, annual operational plans and ensure plan execution is meeting the targets.
- Implement and execute policies and procedures. Oversee the overall performance of the section and ensure KPI's are well developed, communicated, and monitored.
- Ensure effective staffing, professional development, and deployment of staff of the Section in consultation with the Procurement Excellence Director.
- Ensure continuous support to Procurement Category Managers in developing and implementing category strategies by engaging with Business Owners to understand their category-specific business demands and forecasts and agree on procurement priorities and follow-up on assigned activities.
- Manage the liaison with Business Owners throughout the purchase requisition process and provide them with the required support in generating and submitting purchase requests, communicating with Category Teams on purchase requests processing, purchase orders issuance and payments facilitation when requested.
- Ensure Business Partners Specialists provide continuous support to Procurement Category Managers throughout the sourcing process in liaising with the Business Owners to submit business requirements and sourcing related documents, completing technical evaluations, finalizing and handing over contract documents.
- Manage internal stakeholder engagement plans and stake
With this opportunity you will receive:
- Full living accommodation in Riyadh/ on-site locations
- Living and traveling expenses covered
- A yearly flight allowance - if relocating
- Bonus at the end of the contract
- Visa and medical expenses
- Tax free salary
To apply you need:
- 10+ years within procurement
- Experience within construction procurement / directs
- Good strategic sourcing experience
- Line management experience
If you would like to hear more on this position then please reach out to Tabitha with your most up to date CV - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk