IT Category Manager - Huge Global Retailer
Location: North London Hybrid
IT Category Manager Opportunity: A fantastic opportunity has opened up for one of the worlds leading retailers as an IT Category Manager within the procurement function. My client is going through a huge wave of growth as the business goes from strength to strength. The procurement function within the company is seen as pivotal and as such is paramount to the growth plans.
In this role you will be at the forefront of IT procurement strategy carving out the vision for the coming years, as well as strategy you will also be hands on within the IT function of the business working with global partners and stakeholders.
This is a terrific opportunity with plenty of scope for growth and internal progression.
IT Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure a strategic and innovative procurement category management approach.
- Execute global and national category plans.
- Provide extensive procurement market knowledge to internal stakeholders.
- Be THE commercial procurement category expert to enable the company to quickly adapt.
IT Category Manager Experience:
- IT category experience essential.
- Detailed knowledge of the external supply market: trends, market changes, identification of great new suppliers.
- Clear understanding, and history, of procurement management principles with a track record of delivering results within IT.
Apply Now to Wilfred Mafham: JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Category manager, Procurement, Retail, Supply Chain, London, Midlands, Negotiation, Sustainability, Category Manager, Watford, Surrey, Bedfordshire, Category Manager, Procurement IT Category Manager, London, North London